Skip to main content

Live Fashion Sketching Saks Fifth Avenue Max Mara Show

Last week I had a wonderful opportunity to work with Saks Fifth Avenue for a special event, celebrating their new Stylist Director’s launch party. The event featured a Max Mara trunk show, a Hueb trunk show, the debut of their new Dior boutique, and the House of Creed fragrance mimosa bar. So many amazing things! I loved seeing the clothing in the fashion show, some were pieces I’ve been inspired by and have sketched on my own for fun! 

I was stationed in the designer department making sketches of their guests while they enjoyed the party. I got to meet some amazing fashion-loving women at this fun event! The new Stylist Director, MaryAnn Zegarac was a delightful host.

Live fashion illustration events have become one of my all-time favorite things about my career! It is so much fun to interact with people and create something special. I love partnering with store associates to provide a unique service for their clients. 

I really appreciate this opportunity and I hope to work with them again soon! Here are some photos from the event, hope you enjoy! Special thank you to Saks Fifth Avenue (Beachwood)











Thank you to the amazing Hallie Abrams from The Wardrobe Consultant for taking a fun photo and video of the event! (Hallie has amazing website full of style tips, I'm obsessed with how amazing it is! I even did a "twist and tuck" on my shirt today and wow!)



 


Such a fun day & great to be a pat of such an amazing party!

I’m available for Live Fashion Illustration events in the Cleveland, OH area. For bookings, availability, and inquiries, please contact me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Business Saturday

After many requests for prints of my artwork, I am excited to launch fine art prints on Small Business Saturday! Now you can get copies of my fine art printed on high quality watercolor paper, available in 5"x7" and 8"x10" And 8"x10" prints: Prints available in 5"x7": Contact me for pricing and shipping options. 

Digital Exhibition "Self Portraits: Artists Respond to COVID-19"

I'm honored to have two watercolor paintings included in The Florence O'Donnell Wasmer Gallery at Ursuline College fully digital exhibition, "Self Portraits: Artists Respond to COVID-19," which will be on view from April 24 - May 22, 2020. This is the link to the fully digital exhibition: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ursulinecollege/albums/72157713988476372 If you click on each photo in the gallery they enlarge and you get to see the artist's info. It's a powerful collection of art reflecting this moment in time . Thank you to curator Anna Arnold for including me in this exhibition. "Thirteen" is a portrait of my daughter. She became a teenager during the pandemic. I knew I had to visually document this moment in time for her. It's a blend of emotions, and I hope the viewer sees when they look at it.   "When" is my self portrait during the pandemic . It started very dark but then I wanted to lighten it up for hope for

Logo Design - J & E Tent Rental

I was thrilled to work with Emily from J & E Tent Rental in creating a new logo for her company. I was inspired by the beautiful photos on her site, and wanted to create a logo that communicated the same message. The final design communicates style & elegance that her tents can bring to an event: She has a huge selection of tents ranging from casual to elegant to accent any occasion. If you are planning an outdoor event in the Atlanta area, check out her website http://j-etentrental.com It is so rewarding to me to visually make a client’s ideas come to life. If you are eager to start that new project, turn to me for fresh creative design.