Skip to main content

Wedding Invitation


  Elegant & Beautiful - these words describe this couple and their Wedding Invitations.  I had the pleasure of custom designing this Wedding Invitation for Cortney and Adam, a darling couple tying the knot this August!  You may remember them from the Engagement photos I took last autum. Cortney was a delight to work with during the design process - she had fabulous & creative ideas  on her wedding colors and her timeless style.

  Rich navy and silver made for a gorgeous combination. I think this invitation is a great reflection of how beautiful their wedding will be. This was printed on pure white semi-gloss cardstock, which provides a crisp clean backdrop to the elegant typography and illustrated lace detailing.

  I simply L-O-V-E. It! Thank you Cortney and Adam!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Small Business Saturday

After many requests for prints of my artwork, I am excited to launch fine art prints on Small Business Saturday! Now you can get copies of my fine art printed on high quality watercolor paper, available in 5"x7" and 8"x10" And 8"x10" prints: Prints available in 5"x7": Contact me for pricing and shipping options. 

Digital Exhibition "Self Portraits: Artists Respond to COVID-19"

I'm honored to have two watercolor paintings included in The Florence O'Donnell Wasmer Gallery at Ursuline College fully digital exhibition, "Self Portraits: Artists Respond to COVID-19," which will be on view from April 24 - May 22, 2020. This is the link to the fully digital exhibition: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ursulinecollege/albums/72157713988476372 If you click on each photo in the gallery they enlarge and you get to see the artist's info. It's a powerful collection of art reflecting this moment in time . Thank you to curator Anna Arnold for including me in this exhibition. "Thirteen" is a portrait of my daughter. She became a teenager during the pandemic. I knew I had to visually document this moment in time for her. It's a blend of emotions, and I hope the viewer sees when they look at it.   "When" is my self portrait during the pandemic . It started very dark but then I wanted to lighten it up for hope for

Sponge Bob Birthday!

My little diva daughter is a big Sponge Bob fan! In fact, her 6 th birthday will be all Sponge Bob themed. I’m happy to share the adorable invitations and CD Labels inspired by the cartoon that I made for her big day. These are available for sale as custom designed invitations if you are having a SpongeBob party theme too!