Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Invitations


It’s Birthday Season in my house! I had so much fun designing invitations for my little one’s birthdays this year.

Gabi liked the idea of a Barbie inspired party theme, but I decided to take it one step further and make her the Barbie character! I drew a fun caricature of her and placed it into a pink sequins filled setting – perfect for my little diva!


Jake wanted an animal theme, so I made him Safari ticket inspired invitations. I used the bookmark size format to resemble a ticket. This is great for a child's birthday party and this format is actually very affordable printing (I charge $60 for 50 bookmark size invitations.) I think it came out really fun & cute!


What themes are you looking into for your little one’s parties? Let me know if I can help with invitations to set your tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment