Thursday, July 28, 2011

Safari Birthday Invitation


Here’s an extra special birthday invitation designed for an extra special little boy celebrating the big 3!

When Suzanne told me that her son’s birthday party involved animals, I thought a Safari theme would be ideal! In creating the look I was inspired by all things travel – passports, boarding passes – and of course cute animals!



Everything from the design of the invitation and illustrations to the writing was truly custom-created for the big event. It was printed on pure white semi gloss cardstock with a glossy coating on the photo side. I think the end result is absolutely adorable! 



Does this sound like a fun party? I think the side of the invitation devoted to a photo of the little explorer will remain on display long after the party has ended! Thank you Suzanne!



No comments:

Post a Comment